Friday, November 9, 2012

Is this where it starts.......?

Over the last almost a year I have been exploring ways to express myself through design.  I have the almost requisite Facebook page and I've experimented with various website ideas, but none of those felt right. Then I started following a dear friend on Blogger and I realized this might just be what I'm looking for. I can share pictures of my latest designs, update the world (ok so maybe the 3 people that will actually follow my blog) on the status of large ongoing projects and still recieve feedback from my followers.  It will also allow me a place to direct the lady in the grocery store that says "OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR DRESS WHERE DID YOU GET IT?". Facebook is great but sometimes it's even greater to be able to direct people to something a little less personal (not to mention something that in a lot of cases is a little easier to find).

Over the next week or so I will be adding past entries from my creative journal along with pictures of some of the things mentioned in the entries. So in the beginning bear with me and I promise that as time goes on I'll actually start adding new stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know you!! Welcome to blog land my dear :) I'm proud of you for starting. I think you'll find that it's incredibly satisfying to have documentation of how your creative life is unfolding. Not to mention, you're sharing your beautiful designs with the world. Looking forward to visiting your journal, seeing your new work and sharing in the journey.
    Happy creating!! xo

    ReplyDelete