Friday, November 16, 2012

I Make Clothes and then I take pictures...

Ok so I'm not always the one taking the pictures. Sometimes they are the ones that my customers send me up receiving their new clothes.

The photo to the left is Mila ~ long time friend and arguably one of my best customers. Her top is open work crocheted lace with 3/4 bell sleeves and leather tie details. The neck line is elasticized so that the sleeves can be worn on or off theshoulder





This summer brought a series of collections most of which were mostly sun dresses and other cute things to wear when it's really to hot to do more than relax by some form of water with a tiki-drink or spend the day someplace where the AC is cool.  

                                       The ''Tie-Dye Collection"    








Living in Arizona presents a problem all of it's own in the summer time. It's not uncommon for it to be well over 100 degree's by the end of April and 110 by the end of June.  This summer I decided to combat the summer heat with a series of sundresses.  Some are part of my ''Summer Fun'' collection and some are part of  the ''It's to Darn Hot'' collection. The pictures here are just a teaser of what I did this summer to see more take a look at The Quilted Elephant on Facebook and always if you see something you think you might like or absolutely can't live with out please feel free to contact me with any questions or to place an order. 






 Pieces from my
 "Summer Fun"
 collection and the it's 
"To Darn Hot Collection"







No comments:

Post a Comment