Friday, June 14, 2013

27 dresses challange week 1

Hello all! Just wanted to give you all a quick recap of the dresses featured this week during the 27 dresses challenge!
Day # 1
Day # 3



Day #2
Day #5
Day # 7
Day #6

These are 5 of the 6 dresses I posted this week.  Day 4 is currently floating around cyberspace somewhere and refusing to download to my blogger site (I'm thinking it's probably a case of operator error, but I have to many other projects going to actually focus on that).  I have received LOTS of interest but no one has taken advantage of the great deals I'm offering along with my challenge.   I will continue to a daily dress for (hopefully) the next 20 days.  I'm hoping that sometime soon I can get some new pictures of people actually wearing some of these designs (even if it has to be me) so that everyone gets a better idea ofhow they fit and what they can be worn with or for.
 As always I appreciate everyone's input and I can't wait to hear form you!

No comments:

Post a Comment