Friday, June 21, 2013

27 Dresses Challenge Week 2

Dress #9

Dress #10
Dress # 11


Dress # 12


Dress #13
This weeks dresses have if nothing else shown a great variety. A simple sundress great for the pool.  A pattern that brings back old memories. Another addition to the all wrapped up collection.  The fun and whimsy of a bright pink dress with a full circle skirt perfect for whatever spring and summer informal events come your way and finally my very favorite for the week......Lucky #13. Every girl needs the perfect little black dress in their closet and this one happens to be mine. It's super versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on shoes and jewelry!
So far the 27 dresses challenge has been a huge success with the exception of yesterday........I had a long day and just couldn't find it in myself to do anything when I got home beyond stretch out and cat nap with my Cowboy while he caught up on the latest episodes of Gangland and the Deadliest Catch.  Days like this are why I built a few extra days into my challenge!  Next week should bring some really exciting tings, I have a client coming over for a consult this afternoon, I have another project that will be ready to ship by Monday and I have traded work with one of my photog friends and if Sunday goes the way we plan I should have some new pictures to share next week!
Thanks for reading and as always I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment